Support for TI CC1101 radios in amforth. Possibly CC111x/CC112x in the future.
Support for TI CC1101 radios in amforth
Possibly more from this family in the future if I buy any.
Upload the following dependencies from amforth using
amforth-upload.py if not already done:
synonym.frt bitnames.frt ports-standard.frt 2rvalue.frt spi.frt ms.frt buffer.frt
Upload what you need from
(Example for duemilanove based MCUs)
avr cc1101 GND ---- GND  Vcc ---- VDD  digital.10 ---- CSN  digital.11 ---- SI/MOSI  digital.12 ---- SO/MISO  digital.13 ---- SCK  digital.2 ---- GDO0  digital.9 ---- GDO2 
NOTE: Run the AVR's at the same clock speed.
Listen for a message and
type it when it arrives:
cc1101_init rf> type
Send a test message:
cc1101_init s" Hello from CC1101" >rf
- Can we do single byte packets for remote control use? (I/O redirection)
- Context wrappers [PDF] would be even better!
- A flexible but compact way to change settings
- Separate config handling words. Perhaps in a separate file wrapped in markers so we won't need to keep it in flash.
- Figure out what the default configuration is so we can delete some of the register map and conserve flash space.
- Write a range tester
- Consistent, canonical names for the Forth words
- Add some basic legal advice to avoid visits from the FCC!
amforth-cc11x is licensed under GPLv3 just like amforth.
I am Andreas Wagner and my email address is