Support for TI CC1101 radios in amforth. Possibly CC111x/CC112x in the future.
Support for TI CC1101 radios in amforth
Possibly more from this family in the future if I buy any.
Upload the following dependencies from amforth using
amforth-upload.py if not already done:
lib/forth200x/synonym.frt lib/bitnames.frt ports-standard.frt lib/hardware/spi.frt lib/ans94/facility/ms.frt lib/forth200x/buffer.frt
(Example for duemilanove based MCUs)
avr cc1101 GND ---- GND  Vcc ---- VDD  digital.10 ---- CSN  digital.11 ---- SI/MOSI  digital.12 ---- SO/MISO  digital.13 ---- SCK  digital.2 ---- GDO0  digital.9 ---- GDO2 
Start receiving with
Send a test message "Hello!" with
- Can we do single byte packets for remote control use? (I/O redirection)
- A flexible but compact way to change settings
- Separate config handling words. Perhaps in a separate file wrapped in markers so we won't need to keep it in flash.
- Figure out what the default configuration is so we can delete some of the register map and conserve flash space.
- Read from and write to a buffer instead of using
- Write a range tester
- Consistent, canonical names for the Forth words
- Factoring as always.
- Add some basic legal advice to avoid visits from the FCC!
amforth-cc11x is licensed under GPLv3 just like amforth.
I am Andreas Wagner and my email address is