Personal fork of the bait example program for Scintilla.
How to Build
- Download the LongTerm3 version of Scintilla. Scintilla 4 may work but I have not tested it.
- Create a directory and add subdirectories for bait and Scintilla. Make sure the directory for Scintilla is named
- From the
gtkfolder in Scintilla, run the
GTK3=1 makecommand and wait for the process to finish.
- From the directory containing this program, run
- If everything worked, run
- Neil Hodgson for developing Scintilla and the original version of this program.
- This Stack Overflow article and the patch provided by Malcolm Lewis on this bug report for helping me to fix the linking errors.
- The GTK+ documentation for versions 2 and 3.
The original program did not state a license other than placing the Makefile in the public domain. Since this is an example program available from Scintilla's website, I have added the Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer license used by the rest of Scintilla.
Copyright © 2001, 2015 Neil Hodgson
Copyright © 2019 UltrasonicMadness