- hub.darcs.net — Docs used by hub.darcs.net (eg the front page). Fork this and add questions/answers to make it better. (fork of simon's darcshub-docs)
- lens-family — This package provides first class functional references.
- mezzolens — This package also provides first class functional references.
- multiplate — Multiplate is an alternative extension of the Uniplate/Compos core library to support mutally recursive datatypes in a way that is as powerful as Compos, as easy to use as Biplate, and more portable than both of them. (http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Multiplate)
- STLC — An Agda proof of the Church-Rosser theorem for a simply typed lambda calculus with general recursion.