Madlibs DSL for templating text (http://polemic.vmchale.com/madlang)
- [ ] scoping/ordering should be handled correctly
- [ ] Only run `Setup.hs` stuff if it's an executable
- [ ] show enough precision when displaying tree w/ small probabilities
- [ ] unpacking fails on 'ç'
- [ ] if you do `madlang run` on a directory, the error is stupid
- [ ] Use
- [ ] English nouns
- [ ] Verbs
- [ ] Place for staging libraries before they're released
- [ ] Documentation for standard libraries
- [ ] Bundled libraries with `data-files` field of cabal?
- [ ] linter should be more thorough
- [ ] Improve circular dependency error message
- [ ] specify what exactly went wrong
- [ ] Should include location information
- [ ] error test suite
- [ ] dependency management should work better
- [ ] overlapping categories?
- [ ] bytecode would be p. easy.
- [ ] user-defined modifiers
- [ ] a "perhaps you meant..." think would be quite nice
- [ ] index for vim
- [ ] install `madlang-miso` template for pi?
- [ ] library/DSL being able to call dependencies
- [ ] markov chain generator (?)
- [ ] replication for strings
- [ ] making (verb) agreement work?
- [ ] `--explain` flag for error messages
- [ ] alliteration
- [ ] generate tagfiles for vim
- [ ] download from git + add to your libraries
- [ ] use prisms for errors
- [ ] better test suite, e.g. run `madlang install` on Appveyor.
- [ ] use a catamorphism + better monad for randomness
- [ ] monorepo w/ main libraries
- [ ] test suite for error messages
- [ ] `strip` should be implemented literally any other way than the current
- [ ] self-updating based on github releases!
- [ ] mention modifiers in the `README.md`
- [ ] tutorial
- [ ] paper
- [ ] documentation generator
- [ ] example CI